Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Say Ah Deep Throat

So now we know who it was or is. I just read MSNBC report about Mark Felt being Deep Throat. The best kept secret in DC and no one ever leaked it. I await Jack Shafer’s take on the biggest anonomice of them all.

Long before there was official faked National Guard memos, or leaks about WMD’s and bad-assed mobile labs in Iraq, or for that matter leaks that the WMD’s and labs were unsubstantiated; long before there were stories of people who thought because someone is not an American then they did not have to act as an American, there was Deep Throat.

Does this mean that the leaker(s) of Valery Plame name are now at the top of the list? My knowledge of DC is such that I can’t be sure about that list and who should now get top billing. I shall try and contact Wonkette During this time of A bloggers and the great unwashed, I’ll work on my list and hope to pub later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home