Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back from Dell Hell, Again (one more time)

Well it happen again. This time I had enough warning, or maybe I was more perceptive, and I was able to save a few files before I reloaded the original setup on my computer, but whatever, now it is done. The old (new) system is loaded and it sure runs fast.

There's that. At lease the reformatted system runs fast -- or as fast as it's ever going to run.

I keep nothing of importance on my machine. Important files and my internet "favorites" are save off on a flash drive. So, I reload the original system and then reload what I saved. Of course, any after-market software must be reloaded, like the latest account with virus protection and any other software I've bought and had the stupidity to load on my machine.

So it goes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home