Sunday, January 09, 2005

Wolfowitz and Spam – Wolfspam

Over at Washington Monthly, Kevin Drum posted complaints about the Wolfman and spam. While they were in two different posts, I don’t think it was just a coincidence. Both are a plague on our society. While this blog does not have the traffic to rate comment spam, I do have to weed my incoming emails consistently if I expect to locate the legitimate emails I was not expecting. So, I am familiar with spam.

As for Wolfowitz the Neocons’ neo-conehead, I voted against Bush just to get him and his kind out of the Pentagon and foreign policy. Of all the positions in the Bush administration, DOD was left untouched. If this is faith-based government, God is playing another one of His jokes. Ha! Ha! Great One, You make me laugh until it hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home